Pesan Produk Sekarang

Bridal Hairstyling Workshop

I am so excited to announce my Spring 2012 bridal hairstyling workshop!   All of you hair stylists out there who want to boost your business in the bridal world, learn more about styling for photographs or just want to feel more comfortable with updos, come join the party!

If there are two things that have helped me the absolute most in my hairstyling career, they are


1- Being comfortable with and willing to do bridal work
and
2- Having images of my work online

With this workshop you will get both! 

If you aren't familiar with my work, here are some of my favorites-

Hope to see you there!


Visit my website for more class info or to sign up.
 View Julie Parker's website.

Koleksi Produk Lainnya :

 
Copyright © 2014. BukaBaju Template - Design: Gusti Adnyana