Pesan Produk Sekarang

1960's Housewife

One of my best friends from high school, Landon Drean, happens to be a phenomenal photographer.  A few weeks ago he asked me if I would do hair and make-up for his fashion photography final, and of course I said yes!  Working with Landon is so fun, not to mention his awesome photography skills!  
Since we had a lot of people on board - Landon, me, 2 models, a wardrobe stylist and an assistant, we decided to tackle it all in one day rather then trying to find multiple days when we were all available.  
Miraculously we pulled it off!  It only took 12 hours, 2 pizzas and a lot of good music. 
Be sure to check out Landon Drean Photography and the wardrobe stylist's blog Wearing It On My Sleeves.  
Thanks to Sarah McCammon for the behind the scenes shots.

Final Images-



Koleksi Produk Lainnya :

 
Copyright © 2014. BukaBaju Template - Design: Gusti Adnyana