Pesan Produk Sekarang

Trends I love: Wedding hair trends

I don't know what it is about me that makes me so obsessed with bridal hair. I can't help it. Ever since I had my hair done in an updo for the first time when I was 12 . . . there was no turning back. I was doomed! (in a good way of course.)
I am loving where the bridal hair world is headed. Here are three of my current favorite trends:
Trend #1 - SIMPLICITY
I am a minimalist, which is probably why I like this trend so much. There is something so feminine about bridal hair that is simple and natural!



Trend #2 - THEMED
No matter what the theme - vintage, rustic, whimsical, glamorous . . . brides are using their bridal pictures as a time to play DRESS UP!



Trend #3 - TEXTURE
One thing to remember is that nothing will stand out in a picture as much as it does in person. That's why TEXTURE in your hair looks so good when photographed.






Are you in love with these hairstyles?? Me too!!


Photobucket

Koleksi Produk Lainnya :

 
Copyright © 2014. BukaBaju Template - Design: Gusti Adnyana