Pesan Produk Sekarang

Bridal Extravaganza

A few months ago (I know I'm late posting this) I had a booth in the Layton Bridal Extravaganza Bridal Show. I had a slide show playing of my work, plus a station set up with a chair and mirror so I could demonstrate bridal hair and make-up for people to see. It was SO fun! My sister was nice enough to come and help for the entire day. Good thing she did cause it was busy! The day went by so fast. By the end I was exhausted but felt like the day was a success. It was fun to walk around and meet the other vendors and eat their treats too :).
Here is a pic of my booth when it was almost all the way set up -

Notice how I'm right next to Zeppe's . . . mmmmm yes. . .

All in all the show was a great experience! I'm sure I will do this again!


Photobucket

Koleksi Produk Lainnya :

 
Copyright © 2014. BukaBaju Template - Design: Gusti Adnyana