Pesan Produk Sekarang

Makeup: Where to Splurge and where to Save

Not everyone can afford spending a lot of money on expensive makeup.  I do believe that most of the time you get what you pay for, but there are some cheap makeup products that I love just as much as the expensive ones.  When it comes to my makeup kit, here are the products I always splurge on, and the products I don't.


WHERE TO SPLURGE
-Eye primer
A good eye primer is going to make all the difference in how long your eye shadow stays on before it starts creasing.  Without a nice eye primer, you won't get the most out of your eyeshadow, whether it's expensive or cheap.  Primer will make everything look a million times better.  My favorite eye primers are the MAC Paints and Paint Pots.  
-Foundation primer
Foundation primer is just as important as eye primer.  Use a nice foundation primer and your skin will look nicer when you put your foundation on, plus stay looking nice for longer.  My favorite foundation primers are Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer and MAC Prep + Prime Skin.
-Foundation
When it comes to the products we choose to slather all over our face, we really shouldn't go cheap.  Cheap foundation can cause breakouts, smother your pores and cause your skin to age more quickly.  Not to mention it won't stay on as well or look as smooth.  For a natural look, I like Bare Minerals Foundation.  For full coverage, I like Makeup Forever Mat Velvet + Matifying Foundation.
-Tweezers 
This one might seem crazy, but I'm not kidding, good tweezers will change your life.  I love MAC's tweezers.  Give them a try, you won't regret it!

WHERE TO SAVE
-Mascara
I've tried all sorts of mascara, but my favorites are still Cover Girl Lash Blast and L'oreal Hydrofuge Voluminous mascara.  So cheap and they work so good!

-Lip color
Some of my favorite lip colors and glosses have come from the drugstore.  Some that I like are Cover Girl Lip Perfection and L'oreal Paris Infallible 8 Hour Lip Gloss.

-Brushes
Some makeup artists might disagree with me on this one.  Nice brush are definitely a great thing to have, but I consider them a luxury, not a necessity.  Cheap brushes will get the job done for every day makeup applications.  I like Sonia Kashuk's makeup brushes.
-Brow color 
90% of the time I fill in my brows with a neutral eyeshadow.  There are plenty of expensive eyebrow pencils, colors and kits out there, but eyeshadow will also do the trick.  Brun by MAC is my go to brow color.  Somehow it seems to match almost everyone.

Koleksi Produk Lainnya :

 
Copyright © 2014. BukaBaju Template - Design: Gusti Adnyana