Pesan Produk Sekarang

Best Heat Protecting Products

Protecting your hair from heat is all the rage these days, but some people wonder if it really makes a difference, and if so, what products actually work.  My opinion - YES, it does make a difference, and YES, there are some products that work better than others.  Here is my list of favorite heat protecting products that actually work.  



Favorite Heat Protecting Sprays - 
Redken Iron Silk 07 Ultra-Straightening Spray
How to use it:  
Spray on dry hair before you flat iron.  
Why I like it:  
Some thermal sprays that are used on dry hair can make your hair feel greasy.  What I like about this product is that it keeps hair frizz-free but also doesn't weigh it down or leave a residue. Instead it has a weightless, shiny finish, all while protecting your hair from heat.
Where to buy:
In salons.

Pureology Fortifying Heat Spray
How to use it:  
Spray on damp or dry hair before you style.  
Why I like it:
I like that you can use this product on damp or dry hair.  It helps protect your hair from heat damage while adding shine and control.
Where to buy:
In salons or at Ulta.


Favorite Heat Protecting Creams - 
Matrix Thermo Glide Express Blowout Cream
How to use it:
Apply to damp hair before you blow dry.  Focus primarily on the mid-shafts and ends.  
Why I like it:
This is a product I use on almost every client because it works well on all hair types.  It not only protects your hair from heat, but smooths and softens your hair, doubling as a styling lotion.
Where to buy:
In salons.

Alterna Bamboo Smooth Anti-Breakage Spray
How to use it:  
Though it is a spray, I like to spray it into my hands and then apply it to my hair like a cream.  
Why I like it:  
This product protects your hair from heat up to 428 degrees, helps prevent breakage and leaves your ends looking healthier than they did before.  It instantly makes my hair feel refreshed, plus keeps it healthy.  A good product all around!
Where to buy:
In salons or at Ulta.


Favorite Heat Protecting Serums-
Kenra Platinum Blow Dry Serum
How to use it:
Apply to the ends on damp or dry hair.
Why I like it:
This serum is on the thick side, so I like it for thick and coarse hair.  A little goes a long way, so if you have thick hair this serum will last you longer than others.  It protects hair from heat up to 428 degrees an also speeds up drying time.  Plus it smells amazing.
Where to buy:
In salons.
Moroccanoil
How to use it:
Apply to damp or dry hair.  A little goes a long way.
Why I like it:
Moroccanoil really is worth all the hype.  It's more than just a serum, it protects your hair from heat and helps restore damaged hair.  It smells so good, and one bottle will last you forever, making the higher cost worth it.  This will leave your hair silky and soft but still bouncy.  One of my favorites.
Where to buy:
In salons.  



Koleksi Produk Lainnya :

 
Copyright © 2014. BukaBaju Template - Design: Gusti Adnyana