Pesan Produk Sekarang

Fall Hair Trend #2: Undone Finger Waves

Here is the second of four Fall Bridal Hair Trends I will be posting about this week.  Here is the first one in case you missed it. 
Photography by Ciara Richardson.

Fall Bridal Hair Trend #2:  Undone Finger Waves
What I like about this style is that it can be dressed up for a glamorous, Ethereal look or dressed down for a casual, boho look.  Either way, it's an easy, no fuss style that will look good on anyone
I created this look using the Jose Eber tapered curling wand.   I started at the nape and curled small sections of hair layer by layer, all in the same direction, until all of the hair was curled. Next, I combed through the curls, forming an undone wave pattern.  I finished with Kenra Volume Spray 25 and Moroccanoil on the ends.


Koleksi Produk Lainnya :

 
Copyright © 2014. BukaBaju Template - Design: Gusti Adnyana