Pesan Produk Sekarang

2012 Emmy Hair and Makeup

I looooove award shows!  Well, not actually watching them, but just watching the red carpet.  All of the best beauty looks come out on the red carpet!  Here are some of my favorite trends from this years Emmy Award Show:

 Jessica Pare's porcelain skin, bold red lip, soft eye and structured brow create the perfect makeup look.
Julianne Hough's retro faux bob is one of my favorite faux bobs I've seen on the red carpet.
 
 Allison Williams makeup is understated and soft, making it look really feminine. 

I love Kat Dennings Grecian goddess hair and makeup.

 Ginnifer Goodwin's bold black eye makeup is stunning with her pixie cut and orange dress. 

 Lindsay Pulsipher pulls off this milkmaid braid so well.  It's the perfect mixture of looking undone but also done up. 

Can't go wrong with wavy hair that's left down.  Padma Lashimi looks stunning!

 Sarah Hyland's soft, flowing updo is the perfect hairstyle for that gown.

 Who doesn't love Zooey Deschanel?  I love this retro chignon with her staple blunt bangs. 

 

Koleksi Produk Lainnya :

 
Copyright © 2014. BukaBaju Template - Design: Gusti Adnyana