Pesan Produk Sekarang

The Importance of Professional Bridal Hair and Makeup

Before I started doing makeup, I thought "We all do our own makeup every day, what difference does it really make to have a professional do it?"  Same goes with hair. What difference does it make if I already know how to do my own hair?  After doing hair and makeup for brides and photographers for 4 1/2 years, I can tell you it makes a HUGE difference to hire a professional.  Every photographer I know will attest to that.  Here are a few of the many reasons why you should hire a professional hair stylist and makeup artist for your wedding:

-A hairstylist will make your hairstyle look good from EVERY angle the camera captures.  It's easy to do your own hair and make it look good from the front or the back, but there is no telling what angles the photographer will capture.  A professional will know how to make your hairstyle look balanced, full and flattering from the front, back, sides, top, whatever angle the camera captures.

-A makeup artist knows how to bring out your best features.  Highlighting and contouring in the wrong places can accentuate the wrong thigss, while highlighting and contouring in the right places will make you look your best.

-A hairstylist knows how to make the most of your hair type.  A lot of brides come to me saying "I don't know what you can do with this fine, thin hair" or "I don't know what you can do with this massive mane I have".  You would be amazed what a hairstylist can do with your hair!  Having experience with so many hair types, they will make your fine hair look full and your thick hair look proportionate.  It's not uncommon to have a bride leave saying "I didn't know my hair could do that!"

- A makeup artist knows how to style for photographs.  Every day makeup looks great in person, but there are a lot of different techniques when it comes to photos. 

-A hairstylist and makeup artist uses the right products and techniques to make your hair and makeup last ALL day.  It's one thing to look great when you leave your house that morning, it's another thing to still look great when you make your grand exit that night.  Professional makeup, hair tools and experience will all help you to look picture perfect all day long.   

Koleksi Produk Lainnya :

 
Copyright © 2014. BukaBaju Template - Design: Gusti Adnyana